Book your free 30-min discovery call now to see if we're a good fit!
Got a question? See if it's answered below. If not, feel free to contact me!
Who is my ideal coach?
Your ideal coach is your partner or guide throughout the coaching process, not an authority figure. They understand your goals, motivations, and challenges, and give you full freedom to take the coaching in your desired direction to achieve the outcomes you believe are important. They agree that you are in-charge of your life, not them!
Who is your ideal client?
My ideal client is a woman entrepreneur who's either just starting out her business or has been at it for a while. But maybe she's stuck and feeling directionless because of a weak marketing and sales strategy. My goal is to help her set the right goals and fine-tune the right strategy, so she can attract her ideal clients and accept the financial abundance she so rightly deserves.
What are some coach red flags to look out for?
Not every coach, no matter how competent they are, will be the right fit for you. Here are some red flags to keep in mind:
- They don't offer a free discovery call, or they ask for payment upfront, even before you've had a chance to chat.
- They're extremely private about their background and aren't receptive to questions you might have about them.
- They're more 'cheerleader' than 'coach', in the sense that they only congratulate you and don't challenge you -- it's important as a coach to strike a balance.
- They just give you a bad vibe. Trust your instincts! If you don't feel like this coach 'gets' you after the consultation call, let them know and look elsewhere for your ideal coach!
What does your 3-month 1:1 coaching package include?
The program package comes with:
- 12 weekly 1-hour video sessions where we work on getting you from where you are now to where you want to be in 3 months
- Bonus worksheets and assignments to keep you on your toes
- Unlimited Voxer text support throughout the month.
Where can I view your testimonials?
You can check out my clients' stories on my Services page here. Just scroll down!